The Adam Stool | Nyboder Editions are inspired by the neighbourhood of Nyboder, where Frama Studio is located. The new collection embraces the history, local architecture and cultivated colours of the historic area in Copenhagen.
The distinctive houses of Nyboder, were commissioned by King Christian IV to house danish seafaring men and their families. The first houses were built in 1641 and has been preserved ever since. The synergy between the neighbourhood’s past and present encouraged Frama to develop a new take on the classic Adam Stool, by integrating Nyboder’s colours and atmosphere in the collection of industrial seating.
– This limited edition stool is only available at framacph.com
– Works well as a regular stool, dining stool, side table or for different use in workspaces
– The hole in the seat makes it easy and practical to move around
– Fits a regular dining table or desk
Materials / Dimensions
– Powder coated steel frame, oak seat
– H 50 / W 35 / D 25 cm
– Toke Lauridsen, 2010
– Permanent Collection