KR-180 Daybed by Kim Richardt is a piece of furniture that uses the simple contrasts of vertical and horizontal lines to create a structurally pure form. A soft natural canvas is fitted around a dense foam mattress, creating the appearance of a pure rectangle atop a solid white oiled oak frame with a monumental structure, almost a silhouette of a bridge.
- Flat packed
- Easy to assemble without additional tools
- The mattress is made of three-layered foam for extra comfort
- Perfect for a living room, or as a functional guest bed
- L 180 / W 70 / H 36.5 cm
- Daily cleaning of the wood is done with a soft cloth wrung out in clean water
- Avoid using cleaners containing any type of chemicals on the furniture
- After cleaning, the wood should be dried with a soft cloth to prevent streaks and scratches
- Spot clean linen with a damp cloth and gently pat dry after
Design by Kim Richardt, 2016
Most US orders ship from our warehouse in New Jersey. If we are unable to fulfill a US order from our US warehouse, we will fulfill it from Denmark and cover any duties.
Receive free shipping on most small goods. For larger items/orders, shipping costs will be calculated at checkout, depending on the size and weight of the items in your order. Upon entering your shipping address, you will see the checkout total update with the appropriate shipping rate.
In-stock items usually arrive in 5-10 business days after warehouse handling. If an item is not in stock, you will see the lead time displayed on the product.