A natural extension of Frama’s versatile Shelf Library universe, the Shelf Library Cabinet was designed to seamlessly integrate into the Shelf Library system. The cabinet can be easily styled in various ways thanks to its modular configuration using solid steel screws on oak rails. Its private approach to storage facilitates a balance of intimacy and display in your home. This minimal design lends itself to any space, creating a humble backdrop for your most cherished objects.
- Push to open cabinet doors
- Can be used as an addition to your existing Shelf Library, or for building a new one
- Cabinets are not free-standing and must be mounted to rails.
- 1 x cabinet H 97 / W 80 / D 27 cm (comes with two interior shelves)
- Daily cleaning is done with a soft cloth wrung out in clean water
- Avoid using cleaners containing any type of chemicals on the furniture
- After cleaning, the wood should be dried with a soft cloth to prevent streaks and scratches
Design by Kim Richardt, 2019
Most US orders ship from our warehouse in New Jersey. If we are unable to fulfill a US order from our US warehouse, we will fulfill it from Denmark and cover any duties.
Receive free shipping on most small goods. For larger items/orders, shipping costs will be calculated at checkout, depending on the size and weight of the items in your order. Upon entering your shipping address, you will see the checkout total update with the appropriate shipping rate.
In-stock items usually arrive in 5-10 business days after warehouse handling. If an item is not in stock, you will see the lead time displayed on the product.