This book is our way of celebrating a half-decade of personal relationships and creative dialogues. In three distinct conversational sections, Dialogues invites readers to consider how our natural and built environments become the spaces that define our context, how our food traditions can connect us with both the past and the future, and how a diversity of individual creative voices can come together to form a powerful chorus of inspiration for all those willing to listen.
Dialogues is not simply a book about Frama. It's not another book about design. In fact, Dialogues is not a book about any one particular theme, any single discipline, or any one overarching philosophy of life or art. Instead, this is a book about the value of creative exchange and the power of listening. With Dialogues, we invite you into this conversation.
– 6 architectural and design case studies
– 14 interviews with craftspeople and innovators from around the world
– 19 recipes from the team at Our Food Stories
– Including full color photographs and illustrations
Materials / Dimensions
– 320 pages, H 22.5 / W26 cm
– Frama & Our Food Stories
– English & German