From Soil to Form is a natural room diffuser containing nine spheres made from soil and air-enriching charcoal. Encased in a pinewood box, the spheres softly diffuse the applied oil's fragrance while helping to purify the air and balance the room's humidity.
From Soil to Form Charcoal comes with a St. Pauls Essential Oil Dropper 10ml available as a home fragrance.
St. Pauls, FRAMA's signature fragrance and the Apothecary Collection's first scent, is a complex yet delicate essence. With an earthy formulation and distinctive freshness, it embodies the epitome of FRAMA. Wooden cabinets and tinted glass. Where past and present seamlessly intertwine.
Key notes: Lemongrass, Coriander, Mysore Sandalwood, Cedarwood
Aroma: Herbal, Spicy, Woody
– Created in collaboration with the Seoul-based creative studio Be My Guest as a special edition containing spheres made out of soil and air-enriching charcoal
– Handcrafted with natural and fully biodegradable materials
– Comes in a pinewood box which includes the diffuser and a 10ml essence dropper of the selected scent
– It may be used indefinitely to disperse scents, providing years of practical use and enjoyment
– The number of drops required varies with the size of the room and desired scent intensity
St. Pauls From Soil to Form Charcoal is an evocative way to fragrance your spaces with a scent tied to our memories and the warmth of our experiences. A pure and redefined celebration of the beauty and simplicity of nature.
Carefully open the wooden box and evenly apply a maximum of five drops to the spheres to release the fragrance. Replenish as required with St. Pauls Essential Oil Dropper 10ml >
To preserve the product’s quality and enclose the scent within the soil, we suggest closing the wooden lid after each use.
For a more intense fragrant experience and to scent larger spaces, pair the diffuser with St. Pauls Scented Candle 170g >