Designed by Toke Lauridsen, the Adam Bench represents classic industrial design aesthetics, embodying a simplistic and understated look that pays homage to solid materials and high functionality. The handsomely sturdy design is perfect for pairing with a dining table, and positioning in a hallway or large corridor—a timeless piece for everyday living.
- Suitable for dining tables, in a hallway, or most living and work spaces
- The hole in the seat makes it easy and practical to move around
- Fits a regular dining table or desk
- H 46 / D 25 / L 120 cm
- Daily cleaning is done with a soft cloth wrung out in clean water
- Avoid using cleaners containing any type of chemicals on the furniture
- After cleaning, the wood should be dried with a soft cloth to prevent streaks and scratches
- For routine cleaning the steel, ph-neutral soap and water is sufficient when applied with a sponge or cloth
Design by Toke Lauridsen, 2012
Most US orders ship from our warehouse in New Jersey. If we are unable to fulfill a US order from our US warehouse, we will fulfill it from Denmark and cover any duties.
Receive free shipping on most small goods. For larger items/orders, shipping costs will be calculated at checkout, depending on the size and weight of the items in your order. Upon entering your shipping address, you will see the checkout total update with the appropriate shipping rate.
In-stock items usually arrive in 5-10 business days after warehouse handling. If an item is not in stock, you will see the lead time displayed on the product.