From Soil to Form is a natural room diffuser containing nine red spheres made from Korean soil. Encased in a pinewood box, the spheres softly diffuse the applied oil's fragrance while helping to purify the air and balance the room's humidity.
From Soil to Form comes with a 1917 Essential Oil Dropper 10ml available as a home fragrance.
1917 is a contemporary interpretation of the classical Chypre from 1917, evoking and setting the tone for re-discovery. The Mediterranean flora of Cyprus gives this fragrance its vibrant yet mysterious character. Dried herbs and tempera. A scent messenger of symbolism, a fascinating gift of loving nature.
Key notes: Bergamot, Lilac, Oakmoss, Patchouli
Aroma: Floral, Green, Earthy
- Created in collaboration with the Seoul-based creative studio Be My Guest as a special edition containing spheres made out of Korean soil
- Handcrafted with natural and fully biodegradable materials
- Comes in a pinewood box which includes the diffuser and a 10ml essence dropper of the selected scent
- It may be used indefinitely to disperse scents, providing years of practical use and enjoyment
- The number of drops required varies with the size of the room and desired scent intensity
Most US orders ship from our warehouse in New Jersey. If we are unable to fulfill a US order from our US warehouse, we will fulfill it from Denmark and cover any duties.
Receive free shipping on most small goods. For larger items/orders, shipping costs will be calculated at checkout, depending on the size and weight of the items in your order. Upon entering your shipping address, you will see the checkout total update with the appropriate shipping rate.
In-stock items usually arrive in 5-10 business days after warehouse handling. If an item is not in stock, you will see the lead time displayed on the product.