From Soil to Form is a natural room diffuser containing nine red spheres made from Korean soil. Encased in a pinewood box, the spheres softly diffuse the applied oil's fragrance while helping to purify the air and balance the room's humidity.
From Soil to Form comes with a 1917 Essential Oil Dropper 10ml available as a home fragrance.
1917 is a contemporary interpretation of the classical Chypre from 1917, evoking and setting the tone for re-discovery. The Mediterranean flora of Cyprus gives this fragrance its vibrant yet mysterious character. Dried herbs and tempera. A scent messenger of symbolism, a fascinating gift of loving nature.
Key notes: Bergamot, Lilac, Oakmoss, Patchouli
Aroma: Floral, Green, Earthy
– Created in collaboration with the Seoul-based creative studio Be My Guest as a special edition containing spheres made out of Korean soil
– Handcrafted with natural and fully biodegradable materials
– Comes in a pinewood box which includes the diffuser and a 10ml essence dropper of the selected scent
– It may be used indefinitely to disperse scents, providing years of practical use and enjoyment
– The number of drops required varies with the size of the room and desired scent intensity
1917 From Soil to Form is an expressive way to fragrance your spaces with a blended scent of floral layers and spirited expression.
Carefully open the wooden box and evenly apply a maximum of five drops to the spheres to release the fragrance. Replenish as required with 1917 Essential Oil Dropper 10ml >
To preserve the product’s quality and enclose the scent within the soil, we suggest closing the wooden lid after each use.
For a more intense fragrant experience and to scent larger spaces, pair the diffuser with 1917 Scented Candle 170g >