Designed by Toke Lauridsen, the Adam Stool represents classic industrial design, combining solid materials such as steel, wood, and leather for high functionality. The handsomely sturdy design coordinates seamlessly with both classic and contemporary interiors. The perfect addition to your kitchen island, living room, or hallway.
- Height suits most regular kitchens
- Suitable as a stool, dining stool, or for different use in workspaces
- The hole in the seat makes it easy and practical to move around
- Due to the unfinished and raw nature of steel, traces of rust might be originally present
- Possible irregularities and marks in the leather seat are a natural characteristic of the material
- The steel structure and the leather seat will patinate and darken over time
- H 65 / W 35 / D 25 cm
- Clean natural leather by wiping the surface with a soft cloth or dry, soft brush only
- Treat the surface with a leather cleaner and wipe the entire piece from edge to edge
- If scratches arise, they can easily be buffered out to keep the material smooth
- For routine cleaning the steel, ph-neutral soap and water is sufficient when applied with a sponge or cloth
Design by Toke Lauridsen, 2010
Most US orders ship from our warehouse in New Jersey. If we are unable to fulfill a US order from our US warehouse, we will fulfill it from Denmark and cover any duties.
Receive free shipping on most small goods. For larger items/orders, shipping costs will be calculated at checkout, depending on the size and weight of the items in your order. Upon entering your shipping address, you will see the checkout total update with the appropriate shipping rate.
In-stock items usually arrive in 5-10 business days after warehouse handling. If an item is not in stock, you will see the lead time displayed on the product.