Inspired by the local taverns around Portugal, called “tascas”, the Tasca Table, designed in collaboration with Portuguese-based designer Pedro Sottomayor, is a lightweight aluminum table for indoor and outdoor spaces. With a distinctive hand-brushed finish, Tasca's smooth tabletop gracefully connects to a tubular pillar fastened to a minimal yet sturdy pedestal.
Tasca Table intends to add personality and practicality to any bistro, canteen, restaurant, living room, or garden.
- Lightweight and durable
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor seating; if placed outdoors it will develop a graceful patina over time but will not rust nor deteriorate.
- Exposure to direct sunlight can cause the aluminum’s surface temperature to rise. However, unlike other metals, aluminum cools down quickly and does not trap heat.
- Small scratches or markings on the surface are normal and inherent to the unfinished nature of this product
- Daily cleaning is done with a soft cloth wrung out in clean water
- Avoid using cleaners containing any type of chemicals on the furniture
- After cleaning, the aluminum should be dried with a soft cloth to prevent streaks and scratches
- Special care should be taken to remove any traces of cleaner from edges and rivets.
Design by Pedro Sottomayor, 2021
Most US orders ship from our warehouse in New Jersey. If we are unable to fulfill a US order from our US warehouse, we will fulfill it from Denmark and cover any duties.
Receive free shipping on most small goods. For larger items/orders, shipping costs will be calculated at checkout, depending on the size and weight of the items in your order. Upon entering your shipping address, you will see the checkout total update with the appropriate shipping rate.
In-stock items usually arrive in 5-10 business days after warehouse handling. If an item is not in stock, you will see the lead time displayed on the product.